The Sound In Your Head

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Now I Know Just What To Do!

There I was, ringing my hands, shaking my head, without a clue as to how to navigate through the choppy waters of my life. And then, without warning this email arrived in my 'Junk' mail folder! Thank god I check it periodically to make sure any valid mail hasn't been misfiled because if I hadn't I would have missed this:


From : amil abbas ali shah
Reply-To : lkjhpoi@yahoo.com
Sent : Saturday, May 6, 2006 2:34 AM
Subject : cure black magic amil abbas ali shah


"Dear, friend!
One feels one is not getting one's due and can achieve much more. One is
pessimistic and depressed, with lack of enthusiasm or desire to live and rise in
life. One remains worried and tensed, never at peace, unable to relax, be happy,
and lead a normal life. Putting a Black magic spell on someone is very easy for those knowing even a little bit about Spells and Tantrik art. But to remove the Spell and eliminate it's sinister effects needs a high level of spiritual knowledge and expertise Black Magic becomes more chronic, dangerous and fatal with time, like a horrible disease which is left untreated. It spreads like a contagious disease, affecting the person's mind, brain, body, relationships, attitudes, work, money, marriage, career, and everything which makes life worth living I offer the most potent, powerful, protection spells." .....

"Demon's Effects ( Jinnat ka Saaya ) Improper Love Affairs Psyche Problems
Adversity Family Disputes Bounded Business Study Problems Visa Problems
Sexual Diseases Effects of Evil Spirit ( Aasaib ) Infertility Unemployment"

Hell, it isn't that I've moved, we've had 28 straight days of rain, and all the other aspects of my life in flux - it's some Black Magic Spell.

Thank god for the intarwebs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home